Les demandes d'insertion sont à adresser à l'adresse firstname.lastname@example.org. Seules les demandes provenant d'une adresse barreau.lu sont acceptées. Votre annonce pourra se présenter sous forme d’un PDF ou simple texte.
Praxio Law & Tax is looking for a mid-level Corporate Lawyer/Jurist (m/f)
- Date de publication
Praxio Law & Tax is a boutique business law firm and provides tailor-made assistance to corporates, private equity houses and UHNWI. The firm handles cross-border, multi-jurisdictional and domestic transactions, joint ventures and disposals, corporate reorganisations both on the legal side and the tax side. The firm also offers the full investment fund service spectrum needed for Luxembourg investment fund vehicles.
To support our Corporate and Fund team, we are currently seeking to hire a mid-level Corporate Lawyer/Jurist (m/f) willing to devote his/her time to the day-to-day life of corporate entities.
- Organisation of board meetings for various companies,
- Setting-up of draft minutes of such meetings,
- Drafting of board resolutions,
- Organisation of AGMs (preparation of invitations, proxies, coordination with board, auditors, service providers, etc.),
- Organisation of EGMs (preparation of invitations, proxies, coordination with board, notary, etc.),
- Amendments to the Luxembourg business register for the companies,
- Amendments to the RBE for the companies.
A qualified lawyer with previous experience ideally in Corporate law/Fund services and solid academic qualifications
Fluent in written and spoken English and German are required. Knowledge of French would be highly appreciated.
Team player who is also capable of working independently.
Oriented to deliver practical solutions to clients.
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration package depending on experience and seniority,
- The opportunity to work in a young and dynamic law firm and be part of its growth,
- Work under the direction of experienced legal and tax practitioners,
- Training and career development opportunities.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.